VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am junking my old winter car and am in the process of finding a new one. The car is an 85 Honda Civic Station Wagon Real Time (4x4). Great Winter car always starts. He is the biggest drawback its Vikings Purple with Vinyl white horns on the side. I can send pics if someone really wants it. The horns would peal right off if you wanted them off, then it would just be purple. I just bought a new battery for it when it started getting cold. If you want the battery with the car it will cost your thirty bucks. If you don't want the battery. Then come get it. If you're feeling especially holidayish. Give me something unique for it like a gift certificate for McDonald's, otherwise its free, if your a grinch.
Car comes with a driveway warranty, you hit the end of the driveway and the warranty expires.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Re: Anybody want a Free Winter Car in MN. Well Almost free $30 bucks or so. (20V'er)

quote:[HR][/HR]He is the biggest drawback its Vikings Purple with Vinyl white horns on the side. [HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Anybody want a Free Winter Car in MN. Well Almost free $30 bucks or so. (wolfsburger)

4 and 6 Baby!

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Re: Anybody want a Free Winter Car in MN. Well Almost free $30 bucks or so. (20V'er)

Where is it? I'll take it for free- plus a christmas present
Does it run? I am slways looking for a beater- could I drive it back to Duluth??

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Anybody want a Free Winter Car in MN. Well Almost free $30 bucks or so. (Fly952.0)

The car is located in Minneapolis in my backyard. It runs, I drove it last night. Would it make it to Duluth, I assume so, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't either.

·
Registered
6,119 Posts

Sweet- $30 for the battery and I can drive it away??? I will be down next weekend. Is that to late??

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Anybody want a Free Winter Car in MN. Well Almost free $30 bucks or so. (Fly952.0)

I just picked up my new winter car last night. If you let me switch batteries in the two of them you can have the car. The battery that's in the new winter car starts the winter car, its just not new. Email me and I can explain the Honda in more detail. Like the fact that it should have the brakes replaced, needs suspension work and the headlight switch is busted off (lights work, just a bitch to turn on).

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Still interested in the car? Here's the deal. I need to get rid of this thing. Its sitting in my back yard. Let me know, otherwise in the next day or two its going to Goodwill for a tax write off. I'll try and IM you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts