VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15,575 Posts
Re: Anybody want to see a video?? (Driver Fired)

Nothing like the sound of a VR with intake and exhaust....

Sean

·
Registered
10,967 Posts

that definately sounds badass! i never really heard a good clip of the magnaflow, but that confirms it for me
i'll definately be getting one of their 2.5" systems when corey gets them made. only reason i dont have one now is because of the 2.25"

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
Re: Anybody want to see a video?? (Slayer)

quote:[HR][/HR]that definately sounds badass! i never really heard a good clip of the magnaflow, but that confirms it for me
i'll definately be getting one of their 2.5" systems when corey gets them made. only reason i dont have one now is because of the 2.25"[HR][/HR]​
Yea if I had known about the 2.5" coming out I wouldn't have gotten my TT 2.5

·
Registered
2,622 Posts

nice exhaust but i was really hoping for a nice tire smoking session! next time right

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Anybody want to see a video?? (RazorR)

quote:[HR][/HR]nice exhaust but i was really hoping for a nice tire smoking session! next time right
[HR][/HR]​
ohh thats for sure next time i'm taking it easy for a while since i just got the car back from the shop i dont want to rebuild another tranny

·
Registered
2,164 Posts

very nice video. I love the VR sound.. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.