VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to roll my fenders and was just wondering if anyone in the area has one of those fender rollers. I don't want to use a baseball bat or any ghetto method, just want to do it the professional way...also if anyone wants to split the cost let me know and we can rent one out cheap...

[Modified by Heavy D, 12:03 AM 1-26-2003]

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Re: Anyone around the Tampa/St. Pete/Orlando area have a fender roller??? (Heavy D)

I've got a fender roller I"m willing to rent. $100 for 3 days, $175 for a week. You pay all shipping.
I've rented it out to 3 vortexers already and they can all vouch for me.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Re: Anyone around the Tampa/St. Pete/Orlando area have a fender roller??? (Heavy D)

quote:[HR][/HR]I might just have to do that[HR][/HR]​
Maybe we could piggyback and share costs if acceptable to renter...and depending on what type of roller it is.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Anyone around the Tampa/St. Pete/Orlando area have a fender roller??? (JayB)

hey JayB...the eurotech racing guy told me that he has the same one that tire rack uses and that it will be $100 for a weekend , he's from Tampa, maybe if we get some more people we can cut the price down even more and knock out all of our fenders in 1 day...

[Modified by Heavy D, 11:50 PM 1-25-2003]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts