VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Re: Anyone doing a project on a 1991 or 1992 Passat? (tbairos23)

wow...price is no object
...well there is a guy in the toronto area that had a done VR6 synchro wagen
i say had, because it just recently got taken off the road...but it's supposed to be in the process of being redone....
my fiancee want a b3 passat really badly..he too wants to do the vr6 synchro...
what do you have...16V or VR6?? is it synchro? is it a wagen...?

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
Re: Anyone doing a project on a 1991 or 1992 Passat? (mk1gti girl)

quote:[HR][/HR]wow...price is no object
...well there is a guy in the toronto area that had a done VR6 synchro wagen
i say had, because it just recently got taken off the road...but it's supposed to be in the process of being redone....[HR][/HR]​
Yeah, he wanted $25,000 for it when I asked. For that $$$ I'll lease a new 4 motion wagon and chip it.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Re: Anyone doing a project on a 1991 or 1992 Passat? (Lexi)

quote:[HR][/HR]Yeah, he wanted $25,000 for it when I asked. For that $$$ I'll lease a new 4 motion wagon and chip it.[HR][/HR]​
that is kinda high

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Re: Anyone doing a project on a 1991 or 1992 Passat? (CorradoPsycho)

You didn't say what engine you had but I'm guessing 16V??
Another guy back there did a 1.8T syncro on his 92 syncro.
Get the dual round headlights and some coilovers. If you're not doing an engine swap then chip it... throw some cams in... p&p your head... Exhaust (supersprint of course)... wheels (some nice big BBS).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Anyone doing a project on a 1991 or 1992 Passat? (Lexi)

i Have a DOHC 16V 4 Cylinder 1991 Passat Sedan with Spoiler
but for now i just want to dress it up to make it look real sexy... LOL
Only Quality Parts like Momo.
Anyone know a good pair of Racing Shoes? What site is it on?

[Modified by tbairos23, 7:40 PM 10-26-2001]

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
quote:[HR][/HR]Yeah, he wanted $25,000 for it when I asked. For that $$$ I'll lease a new 4 motion wagon and chip it.[HR][/HR]​
No, that was me, sedan, not wagon, and I think you should get a 4 motion wagon and chip it, you're obviously not right for a B3 SYNCRO VR6.
quote:[HR][/HR]that is kinda high[HR][/HR]​
Maybe you two should go for drinks or something, I think it's dollar drafts at the brunny.
I'm getting really tired of the cheapskates in the V-dub scene, all I see in the classifieds are people putting in ridiculous lowball offers on quality cars/parts that people have put a lot of time/effort/and money into.
How about some of you people that b1tch and complain about the cost of things, go out and build a car of this caliber, and THEN get back to me.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Re: Anyone doing a project on a 1991 or 1992 Passat? (B3SyncroVr6)

quote:[HR][/HR]How about some of you people that b1tch and complain about the cost of things, go out and build a car of this caliber, and THEN get back to me.
[HR][/HR]​
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif It's not cheap to do a quality swap!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts