VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i found a cheap nice rabbit that i want to buy but it's in oakland and i live in Los angeles. i was wondering if anyone will be driving down to the LA area within the next 2-3 weeks that'd be willing to haul it for me? at my expense of course. anyone? i can get a ride up there because my roomate lives in walnut creek but i don't think a 78 rabbit would make the trip back to los angeles.

· Registered
2,421 Posts
Re: anyone driving to LA want to bring a car for me? (UbberRabbit)

so you want someone else to drive a 78 rabbit to LA from oakland that you dont think will make it? maybe i misunderstood your post.

edit-
it says haul it down...my bad.

Modified by lynx8489 at 7:43 PM 11-17-2004

· Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: anyone driving to LA want to bring a car for me? (xpalendocious)

first i need to FIND someone who would tow it for me from oakland to California. then i would arrange a deal for that person to transport is for me (as in i pay dolly rental/half of gas/some monetary pay for the trouble)
this is hopeless

· Registered
5,254 Posts
Re: anyone driving to LA want to bring a car for me? (UbberRabbit)

Quote, originally posted by UbberRabbit »
i don't think a 78 rabbit would make the trip back to los angeles.

Does it run right now?
I don't see why it wouldn't make the trip unless it has a blown head gasket already.
Change the oil and filters, fill up the tank w/ an added bottle of B12-Chemtool and hit the open road.

When you make it home you can relate your adventures!

TBerk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.