VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Anyone ever been to Hamilton Go Karts? (je.)

quote:[HR][/HR]Was that Brencole? I went there twice, it was awesome! I wish they'd opened that to the public![HR][/HR]​
well, the one I'm talking about it open to the public...so i don't know if its the same place...

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Re: Anyone ever been to Hamilton Go Karts? (ST33LR4T)

i went to there website, the tracks really not that big..
it says that best time around the track is 17 secs. thats pretty short, at formula kartways you can bomb around in atleast 32-33 sec on average, but todd has the most fun though, he gets to enjoy the kart for 40 seconds a lap

·
Registered
24 Posts
Re: Anyone ever been to Hamilton Go Karts? (mpmark)

I was there a couple weeks ago its kind of ghetto in appearance the karts were decent. its cheap with cool lap time print outs (much better than formulakartways). The track is pretty basic no real hard hairpins or anything. You only need the breaks for a tiny part of the track. I had fun wewent with a group from my school and no one was using it before us so the tires on all the karts were freezing so the lap times got better and better as each group went out.
Cheers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.