VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.levelten.com
In the past they always said they wouldn't work on VW Auto trannies but recently someone mentioned they may start. They have a great reputation from what I hear. Does anyone have direct experience with them and their parts? (for any make I mean)

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Re: Anyone ever work with any Level 10 Parts? (Jetta_1.8Tip)

I have a direct experience with them telling me they won't touch VW trannies - that was a year ago so something may have changed.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Re: Anyone ever work with any Level 10 Parts? (Crass!)

someone recently said they ARE willing to beef up our torque converter. another vortex member said they were going to verify, still awaiting final word http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Re: Anyone ever work with any Level 10 Parts? (gti415)

what do you mean by 'work on' auto trannies? does this mean they could make my tip tranny any more effecient? able to handle more power?
just wondering what sorts of things they could possibly do

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Re: Anyone ever work with any Level 10 Parts? (flashback)

Quote, originally posted by flashback »
what do you mean by 'work on' auto trannies? does this mean they could make my tip tranny any more effecient? able to handle more power?
just wondering what sorts of things they could possibly do

handle more power. beefing up the torque converter, and maybe even set up some kind of transmission cooler.
all this is very possible, its being done on LOTS of japanese cars, we just need someone to get the ball rolling.

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Anyone ever work with any Level 10 Parts? (Crass!)

Quote, originally posted by Crass! »
I have a direct experience with them telling me they won't touch VW trannies - that was a year ago so something may have changed.

I had the same response form them a year or so ago. Someone else says said they contacted them recently and they said they could do a TC for them at it would be able to take 300hp. I emailed them again and they still don't reply. I've been to busy to call though.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Re: Anyone ever work with any Level 10 Parts? (Jetta_1.8Tip)

i've emailed them years ago with no reply either, so ehhh.
they don't see the demand for them i guess.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Re: Anyone ever work with any Level 10 Parts? (gti415)

Quote, originally posted by gti415 »
handle more power. beefing up the torque converter, and maybe even set up some kind of transmission cooler. .

We need the Power. My Vr6 will blow my stock 01M w/o any problems.
Right now im stuck going with 4psi of boost cuz there is nothing out there. When it comes from someone with the guts to make it 15psi + 55shot of n2o is coming to rip up the track.
---------
BTW i'll stop at Level 10 this week probally wednesday or thursday or Friday.

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Anyone ever work with any Level 10 Parts? (SleepyTT)

Quote, originally posted by SleepyTT »
BTW i'll stop at Level 10 this week probally wednesday or thursday or Friday.

Please do and post everything they say. I'd bet they would have at least 10 sales around here right away.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts