VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Re: Anyone from the Ghetto? London that is! (Dr. Sanchez)

Hey!
I get most of my work done at Leaven's VW, Autobahn Motors or for exhaust, Tobince Mufflers. Don't know too much about Speed Shops, since i have a CL

BTW, if you're interested and in case you don't already know, I have started a VW Club in London so you're more than welcome to join us!
Check it out at the link in my sig...

·
Registered
2,331 Posts

well the VWoT has had a london chapter for about 3 years....so there are a bunch of members out there.....check out the link below....
there is an after market performance shop on wharncliffe...eurospeed i think??? i can't remember the name, but it is south on wharncliffe on the west side in a little strip mall, near all the car dealerships.
we tend to use the mufflerman on dundas near highbury..one of our vwol memebers used to work there, and also the brothe-in-law of another memeber works there..so we used to get the good hookups there..i say used to because i haven't been there in a while....
hope that helps...

·
Registered
8,633 Posts

I had a Dr.Sanchez for PoliSci when I went to Western...you wouldn't be the same one would you???

Unfortunately...I didn't have my Dub when I went to Western so I can't help you out there too much. I CAN tell you though that Leavens is a nice dealership with really nice people though, as I went shopping there for a Dub, but ended up buying here in Oakville.

·
Registered
8,633 Posts

I figured it was a long shot...welcome to Vortex!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Anyone from the Ghetto? London that is! (Red Baron Golf)

Thanks Chris
its either in the blood or im an addict!gimme gimmme

1 - 8 of 8 Posts