VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find a few people in BC to discuss VW's in gen. I'm looking for connections, advice and a few parts. I assume the more people you know the better it is. Basically I'm looking for a few new friends. There's not too many 30 year old guys out there interested in VW's.
I'm also looking for someone who would like to or knows of someone who wants to sell their 14/15" mag wheels, either stock or aftermarket. I'm also looking for a few parts from an 80-84 rabbit gti, or cabrio, or a2 golf. I need panels, center console, tailights, seats, trunk carpet, etc...
I live in Campbell River, but make it to Vic often. E-mail or simply reply. Frank

·
Registered
7,181 Posts
Re: Anyone from Vic. BC here? (aestheticculture)

yo, i live i victoria
i am 25. and very much a vw freak.
this is the vw club of victoria's message board. it's pretty week (the club is only a few months old and the web guy is in school, so he doesnt have a lot of time) http://pub51.ezboard.com/bvolkswagenclubofvictoria
go down to bowwow in vic. they know their stuff. good $$ too (on OEM stuff). performance i usually go to the web for that.

·
Banned
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Anyone from Vic. BC here? (rockin16v)

Thanks for the reply. Do you know anyone selling any 14-16" mags? If you don't, please keep an eye out for me. Thanks in advance. Also, thanks for the Vic VW Club message board URL.

·
Registered
7,181 Posts

how much were you planning on spending?
check out the wheel and tire classifieds on vwvortex. there are some good deals sometimes.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Hey I live in the Surrey (Near Vancouver)!!! If you are looking for mags I'll keep my eye out!! Another good place to keep your eye on is http://www.importclassifieds.com this is manily a honda site but all of the honda's have a 4X100 Bolt pattern! Check it out! The majority of the people are Local (BC) P.S I have a set of White 15's they need a little bit of work but they do hold air. I believe these came off of a Cabriolet. Let me know what you think, I will try and get a few pictures of them if you want!
Email me at [email protected] if you want pic's!

·
Registered
118 Posts

I'm closer to vic than you are!, I'm actually in Lake Cowichan. but I'm 29 ans a VW Nut, does that count?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts