VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never gone before and my girlfriend and I are thinking about going. I'm looking at tickets and I'm a little confused as to how it works. Obviously its a 3 day event, is there a way to buy a single day ticket? We would like to just go Saturday... It seems like theres only a 3 day pass and its $279 dollars. Are there any other options? Can someone explain it better?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Re: Anyone going or have been to coachella? (MK2*GTI*GUY)

From what i understand.... for now, they are only selling 3 day passes. But, on the day of the event, you are able to walk up and buy single day passes to get in. I'll double check that for you tho. I'm going this year btw. And i've been the past couple years. Its best to usually make a weekend out of it http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
i went... way back before it got commercial and crappy.
faith no more and les claypool though.

·
Registered
9,777 Posts
Re: (bmoney 303)

Quote, originally posted by bmoney 303 »
i went... way back before it got commercial and crappy.
faith no more and les claypool though.

its always been commercialized. maybe it seems like its MORE commercial because news gets around so easy and its cheap. i don't know how its crappy..... a festival that brings in people all around the world for all types of arts & music lovers. its pretty amazing to be apart of. but i guess its what you make of it..... for me i always have a good time with live music and hanging out with friends.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Re: (mk2eurogirl)

Quote, originally posted by mk2eurogirl »

i don't know how its crappy......

Madonna
just one of many reasons
to each their own though

·
Registered
9,777 Posts
Re: (bmoney 303)

Quote, originally posted by bmoney 303 »

Madonna
just one of many reasons
to each their own though

i thought she put a great show on. i love her 80's stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.