VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Re: Anyone going to Coachella? link inside with tons of bands (T0neyDanza)

I went to the first one more than 10 years ago to see Tool, A Perfect Circle, and Perry Farrell.. and fell in love with Esthero - by comparison this line up is weak.

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
FV-QR

Quote, originally posted by ..Derek.. »
I went to the first one more than 10 years ago to see Tool, A Perfect Circle, and Perry Farrell.. and fell in love with Esthero - by comparison this line up is weak.

wow tool and APC peformed at the same event, Maynard must have been in a happy mood that weekend. i wish i would have seen APC when they were together.

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Re: FV-QR (VR6 NRG)

Quote, originally posted by VR6 NRG »

wow tool and APC peformed at the same event, Maynard must have been in a happy mood that weekend. i wish i would have seen APC when they were together.

It was pretty cool.. APC played on friday and tool headlined on Sat... '
I don't think Mr. Keenan is ever in a good mood. I was at The Pearl both nights of the end of the tour in 2007 and someone chucked a water bottle on stage and he threw a bologne sandwich back at the guy and stopped the show for seemed like an hour

·
Registered
18,578 Posts
FV-QR

Gordon and I saw Tool at Lollapalooza in Chicago last Summer...they were uninspiring...and Jane's Addiction was miserable...we ended up leaving before both of them were done.

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
FV-QR

yeah i agree, but that happens. when i saw NIN and Janes Addiction last year it was the same set list for both bands for each show. same thing with TOOL.
Metallica on the other hand changes it up each night, they play a core set of songs but they change like 5 of them around so they may have like 7 different set lists. thats they way to do it i think.
i think TOOL really needs to be seen indoors to get the full effect of their light/visual show.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
FV-QR

yeah i really want to go! Gorillaz, coheed, deadmau5, wale, POS, LCD soundsystem, passion pit... dillinger escape plan! white rabbits, rx bandits, dead weather, phoenix, and SPOON!!! and Thom Yorke (???) <--- think that means Radiohead might play too? just speculation

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: FV-QR (itskmill06)

I'm with you guys ^^ Bomb ass lineup. I saw DEADMAU5 at the marquee in November and it was sick. I'll probably head out friday afternoon and camp all weekend I have a few guys I work with on base that are going with me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.