VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
321 - 340 of 388 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looking for pictures of black wheels on the 2021 Tiguan. I'm buying winter tires and just need to know what they would look like so I can decide which wheels to use for summer.

Edit: I forgot to say it's a Stone Blue Metallic. The Discount Tire website doesn't have that color available on their pictures so I dont know how they would look.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Thinking about 19" winter setup - et35 or et45 in a 19x8.5"? I don't need perfectly flush - may actually prefer some sub-flush to minimize the mess during winter.

Setup would likely be 19x8.5" Rotor knock off's (Alzor style 628 - 19" Style 628 Wheels - Set Of Four) with a 235/50/19 snow tire (Blizzak WS90 probably). Stock suspension for now - may get slightly lowered.

·
Registered
502 Posts
For myself, 19" winter's didn't appeal to me. I went with 216/65 17's for my winter setup, keeping the 255/45 19's for warmer times.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
For myself, 19" winter's didn't appeal to me. I went with 216/65 17's for my winter setup, keeping the 255/45 19's for warmer times.
I may step down to 18's, which would get me into 8" width rims, and that would work better with 235's. The question of et45 or et35 still is up in the air...

·
Registered
2018 SQ5, 2021 Tiguan R-Line 4Motion
2,668 Posts
Looking for pictures of black wheels on the 2021 Tiguan. I'm buying winter tires and just need to know what they would look like so I can decide which wheels to use for summer.

Edit: I forgot to say it's a Stone Blue Metallic. The Discount Tire website doesn't have that color available on their pictures so I dont know how they would look.
I've posted black wheels on my wife's old Stone Blue before:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi everyone , I just purchased a 2021 Tiguan R line with factory 255/45/19 wheels . I’m thinking of using those as my winter strip and in the summer grab a new pair of shoes . I do t know too much about fitment and spacers and offset lol. Was wondering if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I’m thinking of going with 20x9 Audi R8 replicas maybe even 22x9 but am wondering what tire size would be good as I want to close the wheel gap . I’m thinking of getting it lowered as well with the H&R springs . I still want it to have a bit of clearance but looking for that aggressive stance .

321 - 340 of 388 Posts