VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Anyone have aftermarket wheels on their Tiguan?

416K views 473 replies 207 participants last post by  SnowbrdrVW 
#1 ·
2018 Tiguan Wheel Fitment

Does anyone know what the wheel fitments are for the 2018 Tiguan? 17" and 18" including offset?

Thanks

#5 ·
For reference, I installed my 19x8 et 50 Cadiz wheels off my old golf R. With 255/50r19 rubber.

Due to the offset they needed 10mm spacers up front to clear the break caliper. The rears had lots of room.

I'm running 10mm spacers up front and 15mm in the back for aesthetics.

You will probably need spacers up front as well with an et of 54.

#11 ·
I'm looking at snow tires and might put them on my factory wheels so that I can buy other wheels for the summer tires. It's tough to picture what wheels may look good, there're chrome, black, etc., that all look pretty sweet but I'm wondering if anyone has pictures of theirs I can take a look at. Anyone have aftermarket wheels installed?

#15 ·
I'm thinking about getting some 19" soon. I was originally thinking silver because they always look good and classy, and are the safe bet, but my eye has also been on some gunmetal wheels I've come across. The problem is my car is platinum grey, so I can't decide if gunmetal wheels will clash, because they are close to platinum grey, or look pretty cool.

#18 ·
not really aftermarket, but OEM+: 19x9 Mallory wheels.
i couldnt stand the wheels that came on this car, VWoA really has been ****ing up lately hahaha

Reactions: nasty_VW_habit
#22 · (Edited)
Not mine but saw this one in a parking lot. White just as mine but parked 4-5 spots away. 2018 Tigs are still rare and at first I thought it was mine, but my keyfob didn't work. Then I looked down and saw those wheels [emoji54]🤤

Rotiform KPS 20" + winter tires lol this guy is ballin'. I must say 20" looks really nice on the new Tig.

#24 ·
Yeah please post. those are my favorite wheels period. Been drooling over them and tempted to get them for my gli . They are on sale right now [emoji6][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

That guy is just a baller. Needs some ride height adjustments but the white and those wheels are just insane.

Riding in my Mk6 GLI Gen3

#29 ·
18x8 wheels?

I don't know anything about wheel sizes and how they fit so I need your help.

I'm taking off the 18"'wheels on my JSW tdi before the buyback on Thurs.

Do you think these will for the tiguan ? I'd need thicker tires obviously. 18x8 , 112mm, 50 offset.

And how do you think they would look? Too much?

Debating if I should keep or sell them.
Specs for the 18 oem tiguan pizza wheels attached as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#42 ·
hahaha yea, that was a picture of the local VW/Audi group meeting up. she hates it when we just sit in a parking lot talking to each other...so she was sitting in the car on her phone.
so anti-social of her hahahaa

#45 ·
So I'm taking delivery of a SE white silver w/grey interior in a few days for the wife. I want to get her some 20's with beefier sidewalls, maybe 45's at the very least.

I'm thinking of going with 20x9 wrapped with 255/45/20. Any idea what offset I should go with? Do not want to mess with spacers.

Thanks!