VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yeah, I'd found those and they look really nicely made but I don't really have a need for the duck boots here.

·
Registered
2003 20th AE GTI #2728
146 Posts
curiousity only?

How much does this cost (I assume it really is a thing)?
My boots were $625 with all the goodies. I ordered them through a local cobbler that is a Whites dealer. He did the leg and foot measure and sent the info to Whites with all my preferences. Rough out distressed brown leather, 10in tall, double vamps, stacked leather heel, ect...

·
Registered
BMW M3, Mazda CX-5, Ford E350, motorcycles
2,093 Posts
This is relevant to my interests. I've worn Blundstones for 20 years with one pair of Danners in there. The Danners really we're a let down. And my most recent set of Blundstones were, too. I'm thinking about trying Redbacks or Canada West but would be happy to find a US-made pair.

·
Registered
2003 20th AE GTI #2728
146 Posts

All 3 of the places above make quality american made boots. I have never owned a pair of Nick's, but I have heard good things about them. I really liked my wesco boots, but the arch support was slightly lacking. White's have a higher arch and are more comfortable to me, but that's just my opinion.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts