VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,688 Posts
Re: Anyone have official information if the 2004 Cavalier will be ... (PhastPhasion)

quote:[HR][/HR]Just seen some pictures of this car - and well - NOT BAD! Not bad at all![HR][/HR]​
I do believe that several articles in popular auto mags have indicated that this is in fact so. I never did see a time table to tell us when the car will actually arrive though. Well ,what can you expect from GM here in the USA?

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Re: Anyone have official information if the 2004 Cavalier will be ... (golf strom)

This will be basically the upcoming Astra H which will be for sale in late 2003 in Europe? Right? I've seen some drawings in different car mags. It looks a lot like the new Vectra or even more like the Vectra "Signum". Not that bad I think ... anybody got any pics?

·
Banned
5,688 Posts
Re: Anyone have official information if the 2004 Cavalier will be ... (Modern Angel)

This model will be the replacement for the current Chevy Malibu (Opel Vectra)
Now---if only Chevy can keep a hands off approach concerning the overall specification of the car (except DOT mandated changes) ok, a bow tie emblem would not turn me off from buying this car. The 5dr hatchback is a really sharp looking car. Very nice indeed!!

quote:[HR][/HR]Not that bad I think ... anybody got any pics?

[HR][/HR]​

[Modified by golf strom, 6:14 PM 9-29-2002]

·
Banned
26,760 Posts
Re: Anyone have official information if the 2004 Cavalier will be ... (golf strom)

It just occured to me that GM would have much greater success at rebading Opels than make half of their own cars. If they start doing this, then maybe they can achieve their goal of matching Japanese quality within 1 model year! I'm all for it- I'd love to see them do this. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
Re: Anyone have official information if the 2004 Cavalier will be ...

nummmy. that actually looks pretty good. and there just aren't enough 5 door hatchbacks with the new 9.3 going sedan....
gm: let's keep the side cladding, cheap interiors, and silly styling off this, okay?

·
Banned
5,688 Posts
Re: Anyone have official information if the 2004 Cavalier will be ... (PhastPhasion)

Does anybody have the artists rendering or sketches of the New 2003 Opel Astra.?
The new third generation Astra will replace the current cavalier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.