VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Re: Anyone have pics of Mattig or Bonrath badgeless grills on a Jetta? (2000 VR6t)

Macoholic's MKIV Jetta with an unpainted Mattig badgeless..

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
Re: Anyone have pics of Mattig or Bonrath badgeless grills on a Jetta? (2000 VR6t)

In my opinion that mattig/bonrath is one of the better looking grilles you can buy for the jetta, it looks very clean.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Re: Anyone have pics of Mattig or Bonrath badgeless grills on a Jetta? (2.hoe)

2.hoe: nice ride..questions...did you ever look into getting your notch filled at a body shop and hood painted...if so, how much $$.
Also, did you find the grill to have the "wave" as some others with this grill have. Finally, any idea on how much to have the grill itself painted?
<joe pesci> Oh oh, last question</joe pesci>, any pointers to how to do the Joey mod on the Jetta?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Anyone have pics of Mattig or Bonrath badgeless grills on a Jetta? (sniper27)

I'll have to wait til I get home. My server at work doesn't allow me to view them. http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
596 Posts
Re: Anyone have pics of Mattig or Bonrath badgeless grills on a Jetta? (size19shoes")

quote:[HR][/HR]i have it filled already!
[HR][/HR]​
Do you have any actual pics after, I'm just curious as to the quality of the fill most people end up with because I'm interested in doing the same. Thanks...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts