VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do u guys think of these rims? I personnaly like them but what about u guys?. Do anyone have a pic of these on a jetta or a golf?im srue ive seen someone with them. there TSW Somethings.. i dont know what kind

[Modified by Danny_C, 7:27 PM 4-6-2002]

·
Registered
11,502 Posts
Re: Anyone have pics of these wheels on a jetta? (Danny_C)

ive heard they're soft. other than that i know nothing about them

·
Registered
1,872 Posts

maybe it's just me or the set of wheels i saw one time but TSW's look like cheap a$$ wheels in RL

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Re: Anyone have pics of these wheels on a jetta? (Delux)

Unless those are really old I don't think they are Stealths.... they may be Alpine's... but I had a set of Stealth's back in the day and they were very different from those.
If you like them... wear them. Who cares what anyone else thinks

[Modified by Fly952.0, 1:16 PM 4-6-2002]

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Re: Anyone have pics of these wheels on a jetta? (Fly952.0)

old skool

·
Registered
2,730 Posts

Fly's right. Those aren't the Stealths. I have a set sitting in my friends garage and they don't look like that.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts

I think NorthDakota2.0 has them on his jetta. they look just like that, and are TSWs.
I personally don't like them, but it's not my car they are going on

·
Registered
15,575 Posts
Re: Anyone have pics of these wheels on a jetta? (DubberFromCT)

Moda 1's...they were one of the first "euro" wheels that came around in the early '90's...as to TSW being a soft wheel, it is quite the urban legend. Everyone who says it heard it from a friends sister...and people who have had TSW's rate them as normal...I mean come on, a 17" rim and a 40 series tyre is not exactly tough...
Sean

·
Banned
6,535 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]what do u guys think of these rims? I personnaly like them but what about u guys?. Do anyone have a pic of these on a jetta or a golf?im srue ive seen someone with them. there TSW Somethings.. i dont know what kind

[Modified by Danny_C, 7:27 PM 4-6-2002][HR][/HR]​

hahahaha im my honest opinion that rim is really ugly..and soft...they sell the same rims at pepboys....and im serious

·
Registered
639 Posts

If you like them... wear them. Who cares what anyone else thinks
Well said http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Brandon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.