VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Anyone in cali wanna hang? (AXISMODE)

pm me and i'll give you my phone # yes we plan to do the whole LA/OC/hollywood stuff, you got a place we can crash?? me and an old friend. Might consider san diego but thats an extra long place.
werd.
pm me i'll give you my cell i'm arriving in SJ international at noon tomorrow sometime in the next few days will be in LA. Also gotta do SFO and everywhere in between lol. screw gas prices.
unfortunately you'll have to race a rental car. lol.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Re: Anyone in cali wanna hang? (mrkrad)

The thing is I dont live in LA though
. I have a few friends, who live in LA...another corrado gut who absolutely loves his SNS chip. I can holla at them and see if you can crash there.

Modified by AXISMODE at 4:22 PM 4-23-2006

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Re: Anyone in cali wanna hang? (mrkrad)

I'm in San Jose. Maybe you can tell me exactly HOW slow my G60 setup is.
Where are you staying at and what exactly are you plans?

·
Registered
29,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Anyone in cali wanna hang? (EuroFreak)

i'm at the wild palms near the hp building i guess near vallco? company paid for the car/hotel/flight so i can't dis.
give me a ring dude i will be in town for some of the days and then heading to the OC for a day or so maybe SFO maybe tahoe who knows.
just a crazy insane trip starting well i guess however long it takes for me to get off delta flight 576 atl to SJC 12:50pm (PST) then get a rent a car then find the hotel.
aw heck i don't even remember how to get to the hotel from the airport. something like highway 17 to 280 to wolf rd?

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Re: Anyone in cali wanna hang? (GoKart_16v)

If you decide or have the time to go to San Diego, hit me or Fidel up. IM doesnt work so holla at my cell. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by AXISMODE at 7:26 AM 4-24-2006

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.