VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're trying to get more people in our club up here in Ft. Collins. It's nothing too fancy, just a bunch of people with European cars. It's called "eurowerks." There's about 15 cars in it right now (VWs and Audis). If anyone wants to come hang out and meet everyone, we're getting together Friday night at the Starbucks at Horsetooth and College in Ft. Collins. If you've got any questions lemme know. Also, come out even if you don't have anything done to your car. We all started with a stock car and 2 of my cars don't even run, so just come out.

There may be liquor later in the night, but not for sure, so don't just come out for free beer or anything. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Re: Anyone interested in joining a club in N. Colorado? (PHphishPH)

hey I'm down, if I ever find a car, lol
if you want to come check those seats out tonight I'll have some free time b/c I'll probably be slacking for the majority of the night anyways. Also if you're interested I'll be tearing the GTI down this weekend if you want to come kick it and/or help

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really can't do it tonight because I've been holding off on a lot of homework that's due tomorrow. I can come pick you up Friday if you want to hang out. It looked like a few people from Audiworld were coming, so hopefully there'll be a good turnout.
I'll come help this weekend for sure. I'll just come check out the seats then if that's cool. I'll get in touch with you... Gotta run to $hitty class

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Re: (PHphishPH)

I'm having the same problem, so much sutff to do for tommorrow and I just can't get motivation! Oh well, I'll give you a call on Friday

·
Registered
86 Posts

I am possibly interested but i will be out of town. Let me know about future events. Thanks, Andy

·
Registered
2018 VW Atlas, 2013 Audi allroad, 1974 Split Window Bus
549 Posts

If I'm in town, I may stop by. What time?
turbo_junkie: If you're looking for a car, my 16v will be for sale when my R32 arrives. (oh, I guess that goes for anyone else too.
)

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Anyone interested in joining a club in N. Colorado? (ATice)

Quote, originally posted by ATice »
I am possibly interested but i will be out of town. Let me know about future events. Thanks, Andy

The big events are going to posted to our website as soon as its done. We usually meet at Starbucks every Friday or Saturday night and then go to parties or bars
. I'll keep ya informed though.
Oh yeah, we'll be meeting at 8ish, so if you need directions, lemme know.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Anyone interested in joining a club in N. Colorado? (Deutscher_Wagen)

Yeah, there's nothing there yet. I've been lazy and haven't done anything to it since last fall. Comcast doens't support PHP so the gallery doesn't work either. We've made a few changes so I've gotta redo almost all of the pages.
Anyway, long story short... http://home.comcast.net/~ryan_kennedy/eurowerks/

·
Registered
2,458 Posts

if you want any help on the design I would love to help out http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
601 Posts

That sounds cool and I would like to go, but I gotta head down to denver so I won't be able to make it. I'll just have to hit up some other events. Good Luck http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Anyone interested in joining a club in N. Colorado? (turbo_junkie)

I've been working on a full flash site for it, but I don't know how much people want to use flash. If you're not on a fast connection it can be a *****. it looks a hell of a lot better though. what do you think? also, show me what you guys want to do. I made a rough intro intro already, but i need to cut down the size. it's waaaaay too big. also, the music restarts at the end. it doesn't jump to the main and it's not centered, i know, but hey, it keeps me from doing my homework if there's more to do

·
Registered
23,352 Posts

Quote, originally posted by PHphishPH »
If anyone wants to come hang out and meet everyone, we're getting together Friday night at the Starbucks at Horsetooth and College in Ft. Collins. If you've got any questions lemme know.

Friday, the 13th? (eery noise in backround) I don't have my Dub in the Fort currently, but would love to meet the group.
What are the requirements? Anything special coming up?
Gotta get your site running; would love to see the members and what the club is up to...
- Erik

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Anyone interested in joining a club in N. Colorado? (bluefox280)

Quote, originally posted by bluefox280 »

Friday, the 13th? (eery noise in backround) I don't have my Dub in the Fort currently, but would love to meet the group.
What are the requirements? Anything special coming up?
Gotta get your site running; would love to see the members and what the club is up to...
- Erik

I didn't realize it was Friday the 13th. Kinda strange. Anything that's gone wrong with any of my VWs already has so I'm not too afraid
. As far as special stuff, we're gonna try and do the club clash deal at Bandi, but that's all right now. We're not planning too much in advance because it's cold out right now. There's also trips down to the autocross. We do a lot of cruising around when the weather is nice. My car's a snow plow when it snows more than 2".
We go to shows together too. Last year we went to VWOTG, The Bug Show, and The CU car club show.
The only requirements are that you have a car and you like to drink beer and do $hit to your car. We like the idea of everyone having the sticker on your car too, but you don't have to if you don't want to. The club's just basically there to have people who are interested in the same stuff.
If you want to meet up, just come down there or message me and someone will come and pick you up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Anyone interested in joining a club in N. Colorado? (rabbitracer82)

Im in for this weekend. Kind of scared to drive my Corrado on friday with all the problems i've been having but oh well.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Anyone interested in joining a club in N. Colorado? (rabbitracer82)

Quote, originally posted by rabbitracer82 »
i would like to join, how to i sign up?

You just show up. Or you can sign your name on a $100,000 check and give it to me if you really want to sign something
. We'll be there around 8. Be careful driving down and if you need a place to crash, let me know.

EurotrashDub, what color Corrado do you have? It can't be in worse shape then mine
. If it runs, bring it out...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts