VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://portland.craigslist.org....html
I know, keep it to the classified area but I am just curious if anyone know anything about it. Looking to get my first water cooled and this one raised an eyebrow. It's just in my price range as I am a cheap and quite poor bastard.
Any help is appreciated...'course I prolly just gave a lot of people a heads up and now it will be sold before I can learn anything about it...

The problems with asking a question I guess.
Thanks..

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (Fdizz)

Well, if no one picks it up by next week (hopefully not due to all the ice) and my friend can help me with a trailer (has a fuel sending issue so can't drive it) I will try to get it up here. Needs a back window and carpet kit too but I can deal with that stuff pretty easily..make a carpet kit maybe and salvage a back window, or tarp it til I can get one.
Be something good to work on here..plus when it would be all up and going, I can let the Single Cab rest..and fix some of the rust issues on it...if not minor ones..
Unless anyone has a trailer and some time...I'll pay for gas of course..figured it can't hurt to ask.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.