1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think i read somewhere before it is off some seat but not sure which one
and does anyone know where i could get it
thanx

i almost ordered it from TMTuning but luckily i went and checked their site once more before i sent an email
they have this euro gti big drop spoiler for sale and have a pic of the lip pictured above but when i chcked the site today they added some more pics and its actually just a 16V lip which i have

http://www.tmtuning.com/golf2/g2_e_118.html

Modified by jettaboy_gtx at 11:54 AM 5-21-2004

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
that guy straight shaved his bananer markers into his bumper, hmmm... kinda defeats the purpose eh? and call up Damian at TM Tuning and send him an email with that pic. He'll find it for you guaranteed. Tell him BJ sent you and maybe he'll work something out for you

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
in europe they dont have banana lights so he never shaved em. he just added them to the bumper, but i think its ugly. oh and that just looks like the stock big bumper lip, the one on my golf gl has that

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (gti250hp)

Quote, originally posted by gti250hp »
that guy straight shaved his bananer markers into his bumper, hmmm... kinda defeats the purpose eh? and call up Damian at TM Tuning and send him an email with that pic. He'll find it for you guaranteed. Tell him BJ sent you and maybe he'll work something out for you

good idea i just sent im an email

but does anyone know what car this is is off it would be easier to fint it if i knew what it is off

·
Banned
8,013 Posts
Re: (eur0dubbin)

I dont think this is a Factory lip on ANY VW, I was searching for this exact lip a while back with no luck...So to you, Good Luck

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Re: (gti250hp)

Quote, originally posted by gti250hp »

yep tm tuning has em, or can get them, and i believe, but correct me if i am wrong. its off a seat cordoba
mark2...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Re: Anyone know what front lip this is? (jettaboy_gtx)

Looks like a stock 16v late A2 lip to me. I have the same one (i checked.). I think it looks different because the car is lowered alot. I may be wrong, but just adding my 2 cents.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Re: Anyone know what front lip this is? (danny_16v)

It is a factory lip FYI people. it came on the RALLYE GOLF on the front bumper, It was body color IIRC. It is a facory VW piece, only for those cars. the rallye golf bumper was different, but that lip will fit big bumpers as well. TM tuning sells the them textured i believe.
Chris66

·
Premium Member
18,140 Posts
Re: Anyone know what front lip this is? (chris66)

Quote, originally posted by chris66 »
It is a factory lip FYI people. it came on the RALLYE GOLF on the front bumper, It was body color IIRC. It is a facory VW piece, only for those cars. the rallye golf bumper was different, but that lip will fit big bumpers as well. TM tuning sells the them textured i believe.
Chris66

it is not a rallye lip

·
Registered
416 Posts
Re: Anyone know what front lip this is? (The Red Baron)

Oh wait ya youre right, its not a rallye lip, kinda looks like it tho. WTF IS THAT THEN?!?!?!1111?!?!1

Chris66

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Anyone know what front lip this is? (chris66)

im even more confused now
but anyways i contacted Damian at TMTuning and he said he can get it for me no problem
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 18 of 18 Posts