VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
806 Posts
Re: Anyone know what parcel service Enfig Motorsports uses? (Nessal)

I got my stuff via Priority Mail... he emailed me tracking info. I took a few days to ship after I paid, but I did recieve the products in a timely manner.

· Registered
806 Posts
Re: Anyone know what parcel service Enfig Motorsports uses? (LuisV)

Quote, originally posted by LuisV »
I got my stuff via Priority Mail... he emailed me tracking info. I took a few days to ship after I paid, but I did recieve the products in a timely manner.

My bad... it was indeed FedEx... Sorry for the confusion...

· Registered
S4, B8.5, M/T, Stg3
8,484 Posts

Do not fear, Chris at Enfig is the mang! His service is as good as gold! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Have a few of these
and your goods will arrive.

· Registered
4,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Anyone know what parcel service Enfig Motorsports uses? (ElectroMike)

Thanks for a reassurance guys. I ordered my antenna over a week ago and nothing arrived yet. I was a bit worried because I have sent things in the past from CA to NY and it arrived no longer then a week. I'm in no way trying to blame Enfig for anything cause I know that most of the time it is probably the parcel service's fault for lost mail. Thanks for letting me know what is up though. I'll be looking out for a Fedex truck.

· Banned
6,207 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Nessal »
Thanks for a reassurance guys. I ordered my antenna over a week ago and nothing arrived yet. I was a bit worried because I have sent things in the past from CA to NY and it arrived no longer then a week. I'm in no way trying to blame Enfig for anything cause I know that most of the time it is probably the parcel service's fault for lost mail. Thanks for letting me know what is up though. I'll be looking out for a Fedex truck.

Sorry Brother For some reason my S2000 antennas have been selling more than usual the last month and my manufacturer cant keep up with my demand.
You should have received an E-mail regarding the backorder.
They were supposed to arrive this past friday but will arrive this comming thursday.
I'm going to send everyone an update e-mail in the morning.

Thats for all you great customers most of you are gold
some of you are a-holes
but hey

I do my best to get you guys out your stuff in time.
I appreciate all the biz and than all of you for letting me be a part of the comunity. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
oh and I do use fedex for everything in the 48 states. USPS for everything else

Modified by Enfig Motorsport at 10:48 PM 7-13-2003

Modified by Enfig Motorsport at 10:50 PM 7-13-2003

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.