VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
50% in front two windows, 35% rear and back windows. none on windshield, not even strip.
that's the normal legal. if you get a special form filled out by your eye doc, u can get 70% OR strip on windshield, 35% all around. form is on dmv website.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Re: Anyone know what tint is legal in VA that wont get me pulled over? (Pkjr703)

i don't know wat evryone else was thinkin. U could get as dark tint as u want in the back windows. the front has to be some percent, i don't know wat that is. But man fu** the police, if they pull u over, just keep the windows rolled down.

2002 slvr gti 1.8t, lowered (cut stock springs)

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
Re: Anyone know what tint is legal in VA that wont get me pulled over? (str8chillin)

quote:[HR][/HR]i don't know wat evryone else was thinkin. U could get as dark tint as u want in the back windows. the front has to be some percent, i don't know wat that is. But man fu** the police, if they pull u over, just keep the windows rolled down.

2002 slvr gti 1.8t, lowered (cut stock springs)[HR][/HR]​
Don't think so man. It says in the VA Tint law that nothing on the windshield, 50% on the front windows and 35% on the rear windows and rear windshield!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts