VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Anyone know where I can buy H4 Headlight connectors with wires?

354 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  JettaManDan 
#1 ·
I'm gonna be a doing a headlight conversion soon from my stock square 9004 setup to round 7's that are H4 - I have bulbs but I need the conectors to plug them in - anyone know an online source to get them? Thanks.
Dan

#4 ·
Re: Anyone know where I can buy H4 Headlight connectors with wires? (JettaManDan)

They sell them new at Autopart stores... Like NAPA, Autozone, Parts America.. whatever i just bought mine there they were like $5 or so, new with wire, or just go find an old rabbit and cut them out of there...
have fun...

#5 ·
Re: Anyone know where I can buy H4 Headlight connectors with wires? (vwsnaps)

quote:[HR][/HR]They sell them new at Autopart stores... Like NAPA, Autozone, Parts America.. whatever i just bought mine there they were like $5 or so, new with wire, or just go find an old rabbit and cut them out of there...
have fun...
[HR][/HR]​
prblem is that I live in he boonies - and all 3 autoparts places that are local don;t have anything - i also used to be able to tget them - just not hwere I live now.......

thanks for the ideas and links - I forgot to try about pottermans......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.