VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
7,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a pulley from him, I paid for it Monday and I haven't heard from the dude. Anyone know whats up with this guy??? I wrote him an email and a few IM's the other day and nothing back. I hope I didn't get screwed, well see what happens.

· Registered
3,704 Posts
Re: Anyone know where JOEZX6 is??? (1967ghia)

Just be patient...He's good for it. The pulleys are beautiful too. I'm sure there is just something holding him up, not to worry http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
8,865 Posts

nah he's good for it, i bought a few glader belts from him and everything went smooth..

· Registered
7,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Anyone know where JOEZX6 is??? (Slayer)

Im just crapping my pants because when I paid I asked if it could be to my place by Sat so I could stg 4 the next day. Well that was for this weekend and I don't know if Im going to get the part or not cuzz I haven't seen an email. I was just worried, I WAS YURNING FOR SOME COMFORT. Thanks guys, I guess Ill just wait to see if it shows up or not. But my rado wanted the pulley sooooo bad, she'll cry when I tell her she has to wait another week or two. Anyways, I can't wait for that little shiny peice of heaven.

· Registered
7,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Anyone know where JOEZX6 is??? (I Wuz BottlFedG60)

Still haven't heard from the guy, I guess he doesn't come online to Vortex anymore or check his friggin email

Sittin here didlin myself

· Registered
3,704 Posts

I heard he's got little to no online access and he's in the middle of a move.
As for his packin techniques...I suspect he may have some kind of sponsorship deal with a Packing Tape company, either that or he's got a lot of the stuff to get rid of. Keep a sharp knife and a blow torch handy.

edit: woo hoo....300 posts

Modified by Black_G60 at 9:17 PM 7-18-2003

· Registered
2,224 Posts

I got an email from him about two weeks ago saying he is moving (local move). I would expect his new job is also keeping him off here.

· Registered
2,288 Posts
Re: (adh2k1)

If you guys are waitin' on any pulleys from him, he was waiting on a main shaft from me so his machinist could get the tolerances 1000% correct and consistent.
I had to crack my blowed up charger for this (how depressing
) piece. I'll post some pics of a 58mm pullied, 6500 rpm, 20+ psi blowed up G60 when I get a digi cam over here.
BTW I'm sending it UPS today.

· Registered
4,676 Posts
Re: (jwatts)

I want to make everyone aware that I'm having problems with Joe to. Joe is a great guy but he has made several promises to me and they have not been made. I've had extremely difficult time contacting him...he never returns my messages. Neuspeed has been waiting for over 1 month for him to ship my supercharger to them, he has told me he shipped it already (2x I've been told this) and in reality he hasn't. My patience is beginning to where thin...if someone can tell me a way I can get in contact with him other than his GF's cell phone please let me know.

· Registered
7,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (TooLFan46n2)

Still haven't recieved my pulley, my car has been stg 4less for like 2 weeks now. What the hel l is going on here? Anyone been stiffed my him lately??? Im thinking of taking legal action, I know he has been moving but this if freagin rediculous. I paid him 3 weeks ago, anyone have his contact info????

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.