VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look no further. FERODO STREET and FAST ROAD (DS2000) pads are now back in stock! What is the difference between the two pad compounds? The FERODO STREET compound is designed for spirited driving in all street conditions including wet. It is an application specific compound tailored to the enthusiast with daily driven needs. The FAST ROAD (DS2000) compound is a more aggressive pad with a higher coefficient of friction, but requires a slightly more initial 'heat-up' time. This compound is great for the weekend track racer that does not want to switch brakes at track time. This pad is especially usefull on heavier vehicles, ie. VR6, 2.8V6, etc.
To find out if we have the fitment for your needs, feel free to contact me.
Thank you for your time.
Joel Arca
[email protected]

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts
Re: Anyone looking for performance brake pads? (Joel_Velocity)

Cool Joel~ how about the STREET version for 10.1's? pricing?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Anyone looking for performance brake pads? (Oreganoflow)

quote:[HR][/HR]
Hey, you mentioned the 2000's twice...
[HR][/HR]​
I did?
SORRY!

·
Registered
52 Posts

Why don't you guys carry Carbotech pads? They work much better than Ferodos and even Hawk pads!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Anyone looking for performance brake pads? (Jai Prasad)

We sell what WE know works. We have not tested the pads you are referring to. FERODO work very well in the conditions mentioned. Maybe we'll test a set if they are willing.

·
Registered
52 Posts

You should call them http://www.carbotecheng.com I have had Ferodo pads and in my opinion they don't even compare to Carbotech pads. Carbotech pads are a little more expensive, but you pay for what you get!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Re: Anyone looking for performance brake pads? (Jai Prasad)

thats the first time ive ever heard of these pads, i know a LOT of guys with european cars that run ferodos.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.