VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know many of you debadge your cars, that is not for me. I actually am thinking of putting the badges on my 2009 like the 2010 has, any idea where I could get badges and has anyone else thought of doing this??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re: Anyone put 2010 Badges on 2009 Cars???? (GERMANCARMAN)

Just a thought-I would ask your dealer to hang onto any badges they remove- of course they might charge you for that, but if they care about the relationship ...

·
Registered
278 Posts
what is the difference between the two?

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
FV-QR

Why would you ad badges? The rear looks fantastic without them.

·
Registered
5 Posts

I,ve got an 09 VR6 that i put badges on...I actually want people to know the cars identity.I got genuine chrome CC badgeing off of an ebay seller who's in Germany...He has othe VW stuff,as well...fast shipping,too.
Heres a link,if your interested.
http://cgi.ebay.com/VW-CC-Rear...80451

Modified by CCdrvr at 2:52 PM 1-31-2010

·
Registered
630 Posts
Re: (GERMANCARMAN)

Quote, originally posted by GERMANCARMAN »
2009 has no badges, 2010 does.

i have a 10 sport sitting in my garage for proof , NO badges , came right from the stealer that way

·
Registered
570 Posts

I took mine off soon as I got the thing home from the dealers lot. Have the CC and 2.0T badges if anyone wants them. I guess you want the 3.6 4motion badges though.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Re: Anyone put 2010 Badges on 2009 Cars???? (kaysid)

I'm glad mine didn't come with any either. I would have removed them.
I really hate washing and waxing a car with them plus they just clutter up a very nice looking body style.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.