VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dead forum but whatever :cool:

I recently finished Oyasumi Pun Pun and just last night marathoned Aku no Hana. Those are some depressing stories...

I have read/am in the process of reading:

Berserk
Naruto (time-sunk fallacy since 7 years ago)
Onani Master Kurosawa
Coppelion (waiting for 172-190 to be scanned :( )
Prison School
Ajin (I think they're between volumes right now?)
Akame ga Kill
Shingeki no Kyojin

I intend on picking up:

Gunslinger Girl

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
My daughter likes to read them big time and I'll go through one once in a while. For the most part, I can't get into them like I did comics back in the day, but one or two series I like. I liked the Hellsing series and my daughter has gotten into Attack On Titan (the show), but I haven't picked up the manga due to price.

·
Banned
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My daughter likes to read them big time and I'll go through one once in a while. For the most part, I can't get into them like I did comics back in the day, but one or two series I like. I liked the Hellsing series and my daughter has gotten into Attack On Titan (the show), but I haven't picked up the manga due to price.
You can read just about anything online.

Unless you're one of those "support the artist" consumers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try...

Liar Game
Lost+Brain
Q.E.D.
Mirai Nikki (****ing nuts)
Monster
Suicide Island
Say Hello to Black Jack
Chaos Head (will **** with your brain)
Onani Master Kurosawa (literally: Masturbation Master Kurosawa, nicknamed Fap Note, hilarious)

All those are varying levels of mystery/psychological/thought-provoking/drama/horror-type stories.

·
Registered
1 Posts
They have EVERYTHING and don't be daunted, you only have to post 10 times on their forms before you can download but it's so easy, you pretty much have to find a topic you like and gush about it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts