VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are just examples. I absolutely love the look of the rims on the 20th AE and the ones on the R32 and am wondering if anyone has done similar rims on a mk3? I think it would look hot and am debating doing this?
These are 2 styles that i found. keep in mind it is about all that tirerack had for pictures.

or this

these are just suggestions. and since i have a 4 bolt pattern i cannot just get the rims from the 20th.
any pics please post them?
Thanks http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
7,832 Posts
Re: Anyone Rockin these? (Killerbab)

not a fan of either of those wheels but here is what looks like to be the 2nd wheel on a jersey s4

· Registered
1,453 Posts
Re: (Killerbab)

Quote, originally posted by Killerbab »
hmm, i sorta like that car. the rims don't look too bad. Any ideas how they would look on a white car?

they would look awesome. I don't have any pictures, but when I was looking to buy my first MK3, there was a white VR6 in the dealership with those style wheels and it was lowered, it was awesome, looked so classy and slick. Might do that with my current MK3

· Registered
The mk3.75
19,473 Posts
Re: Anyone Rockin these? (Killerbab)

I've always liked those Mille Miglia Cellos. The weird thing is that Sport Edition is actually a re-branded Mille Miglia wheel. Odd that MM would make a wheel so similar to the Cello, but it's not exactly the same.

I've never owned any Mille Miglia wheels, but I owned a set of Sport Editions. They were kinda weird. They balanced out nicely every time...even after one of them got bent.

· Registered
41 Posts
Re: Anyone Rockin these? (vwoah)

the blue car, the rims look like they have a blue color inside of them, i think they look bitchin! get the 2nd ones!
the more and more I look at it, it looks like one of those CLK touring cars, i'm liking them more and more

Modified by V reihen 6 turbo at 10:07 PM 11-13-2004

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.