VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving along, and my gas light came on with that amazingly loud and frieghtful BEEEPPP!! So, usually, i got a little while longer before i run out.... NOT THIS TIME!!! My gas pedal stoped worked and my car started to sputter.. So as i was pulling over, my battery light came on, and i got worried that it was a fautly wiring job done for my sound system.. i called the 24Hr Road side assistance, and withing 25 minutes, a William Tow Truck came with 5 bucks worth of gas and i was on my way.... VW covered it all.... great service, thanks VW.

·
Premium Member
6,490 Posts
Re: anyone run out of gas? Road side assistance really works (cdpxxx)

Yeah, I was passing through Ohio, right before cleveland heading east, and my light came on. Well, I knew that there was a gas station coming up, only to find out it was closed for repairs. needless to say, I ran out of gas in the only place with a turn off so i could get off of the road.....20 minutes, gas and tow truck arrive, sending me on my way....it was nice.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Re: anyone run out of gas? Road side assistance really works (ultimaniac)

That's really nice. You shouldn't let yer ride run low like that anyway. It stirs up all the sediment at the bottom of yer tank.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts