VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to run either a NOS dry 50 shot with a MSD ignition system or a supercharger in my car soon. I already have a TT chip, Eurosport cool flow intake, Eurosport plug wires, +4 plugs, Eurosport shortshifter, and a modified motor. I'm putting in a quaife diff, new clutch, flywheel, and Bilstein PSS9 suspension kit before I do the NOS kit or the supercharger. I was wondering if anyone was running a similar setup? I'm looking for some opions or facts on which way to go.

[Modified by 97GLSsleeper, 6:10 PM 8-2-2002]

·
Registered
52 Posts
Re: Anyone running a NOS kit on a 2.0? Looking for some help on NOS or Supercharger. (97GLSsleeper)

hey man i just had a neuspeed s/c kit installed on my 2.0 and i really dig it. it's like the stock car but just more. really smooth power and it's fairly seemless, too. it really comes on hard at like 3800rpm, and where the car was weak stock (like between 1800-2800rpm) there's now 2-3 lbs of boost there and it really helps out. never messed with NOS at all, but i really love my charger. forced induction rules!!!

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Re: Anyone running a NOS kit on a 2.0? Looking for some help on NOS or Supercharger. (97GLSsleeper)

just put in a zex dry shot. (55 hp) it is shweet. it gives you a god complex knowing you have power at the push of a button. any way you go it still is gonna be fun. nitrous is the cheaper way to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts