VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Re: (Dook N. Pants)

I'm realy getting sick of these god damned threads about "anyone running these ebay headlights?"
They're from ebay, look like crap, fit like crap, and are made of crap. Just search and then realize they are junk and then keep searching to get something better, more OEM, and less crap.
/rant

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (FlyBy)

Quote, originally posted by FlyBy »
I'm realy getting sick of these god damned threads about "anyone running these ebay headlights?"
They're from ebay, look like crap, fit like crap, and are made of crap. Just search and then realize they are junk and then keep searching to get something better, more OEM, and less crap.
/rant

lol you need 2 get laid

just wanted 2 see these on a jetta.....chill have a

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (T dub C)

I was thinking about HID's but the beam pattern with ecodes is so wide spread and random.....I want projectors but don't care about halo's

·
Registered
8,356 Posts
Re: (K3ith)

Quote, originally posted by K3ith »

lol you need 2 get laid

just wanted 2 see these on a jetta.....chill have a

He has a valid point,the large majority of questions people ask on here can be answered by searching or looking the FAQ. That is the truth.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (.Mark.)

I know but if he could read it says 'Is anyone running these headlights'
Not are these worth buying or should I buy them, meaning I wanted 2 see a picture if someone had them on there car... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.