VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen posts that people talked about being promised the 2.9% rate, but I was wondering if anyone actually got it. I picked up my car last night and did not get a rate that sweet, but still pretty decent.

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
Re: Anyone take delivery and get 2.9% interest rate? (musicgreg)

I took delivery on 1/31 with the 2.9% rate. I hear that the R32 should not have been and is no longer included in that rate offering.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Anyone take delivery and get 2.9% interest rate? (gtiness)

gtiness what dealership you get that from and who was your saleman?

·
Registered
552 Posts

Had i signed papers a day earlier than i did i would have gotten the 2.9%... instead i had to settle for 3.25%..
i got hooked up pretty good.. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Barry's Vw

·
Registered
180 Posts
Re: Anyone take delivery and get 2.9% interest rate? (Endemic)

I missed on the factory sponsored 2.9% since I did not follow the advice many posted on this board. I am picking up my Red R32 tonight and paying 3.9% for 60 months through Chase. Payments are $303 after my 337 trade in, which was paid for. Still not too bad a rate...but I should have been paying more attention here. Not acting quickly probably cost me $20 a month or so!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts

Bill Cooke Imports in Ithaca, NY Chet Stineman.
I almost guarantee that they will not get 2.9 at this date. And BTW, if the other R32 they get comes with a keychain and pen...it's mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts