VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt really know where to put this post so i just thought i would try here. I was wondering if you were able to download music videos and burn them onto a cd and be able to watch them on your monitor. I know you can burn movies in a dvd type format and was just wondering if anyone had tried this. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
just a stupid question

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Re: Anyone with a screen please read (flow vdub)

I don't believe it would work. When you copy video to a cd, it is usually saved as a program file. Unless the player could read that program, I don't think it would play. Now, if the deck could play dvd, and you had a dvd rw, then I guess it would work. I may have to try that.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Re: Anyone with a screen please read (audiophile)

yes, you can, download music videos from kazaa.com, videos in mpg or avi format can be burned on a cd in VCD format using a program such a nero or the latest adaptec cd writing software and can be played by most dvd players and watched on your tv just like any other dvd. it is very easy to do. try downloading a demo of nero burning rom at download.com

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Anyone with a screen please read (texture)

quote:[HR][/HR]yes, you can, download music videos from kazaa.com, videos in mpg or avi format can be burned on a cd in VCD format using a program such a nero or the latest adaptec cd writing software and can be played by most dvd players and watched on your tv just like any other dvd. it is very easy to do. try downloading a demo of nero burning rom at download.com[HR][/HR]​
just what i wanted to hear http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
thanxs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.