VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
well ****, ill make a trip over for that. also i just put alphards on it and its tossing a code for tire pressure being off? and i did put in a euro switch, can u switch anything so i can roll city lights only?
I believe everything you want can be done. If you can find the coding for the citylights, I can change it.

·
Banned
4,003 Posts
I have a 2009 CC and need some vag coding. anyone have the latest version?
We're about an hour south in beeeyoootiful Port Charlotte and can do VAGCOM coding. What are you looking to have done?

·
Banned
4,003 Posts
just DRLs and air tire pressure light on an mk5
DRL should be easy, TPS shouldnt be a problem either. Normally $20 per function, but Vortex deal $30 for both.

·
Banned
4,003 Posts
next week ill make it down there if time permits with new schedule. thanks!
call me up when you're ready - im here at 8, can get it done anytime b/w 8a - 4:30p :thumbup:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello I have a 2009 VW CC luxury 2.0T with RNS510 navi unit. I installed the OEM 9W3 buetooth module in my car and it works with the RNS510 unit but I need some VAG coding to get it enable the bluetooth steeringwheel controls as well as the MFD in the cluster. Also I would like to enable remote open/close of the windows, rain closing of the windows, and turn the DRL off, check for any error codes and clear them. This can all be done with the VCDS software with the VAG COM.

does anyone here think they could hook me up? Im in Tampa but am willing to drive some to reach you.

Thank you!

·
Banned
4,003 Posts
Hello I have a 2009 VW CC luxury 2.0T with RNS510 navi unit. I installed the OEM 9W3 buetooth module in my car and it works with the RNS510 unit but I need some VAG coding to get it enable the bluetooth steeringwheel controls as well as the MFD in the cluster. Also I would like to enable remote open/close of the windows, rain closing of the windows, and turn the DRL off, check for any error codes and clear them. This can all be done with the VCDS software with the VAG COM.

does anyone here think they could hook me up? Im in Tampa but am willing to drive some to reach you.

Thank you!
I know I can help you out with enable remote open/close of the windows ($15), turn the DRL off ($15), check for any error codes and clear them. Not sure about rain closing of the windows - I know how to enable it, just never got to see if / how it works.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
I know I can help you out with enable remote open/close of the windows ($15), turn the DRL off ($15), check for any error codes and clear them. Not sure about rain closing of the windows - I know how to enable it, just never got to see if / how it works.
If you enabled it, it should work. I did it for some guy with an 08 R32. After I enabled it, he put his windows down, turned the car off, and we hit the windshield with water from my garden hose and sure enough, the windows went up.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts

Thank you!
I helped out a guy in orlando with his CC and a bunch of A/V related coding. He found the coding for most of what he wanted done right here on the vortex. Your best bet it to find the coding for what you want and then find someone with a VAG-COM.

·
Banned
4,003 Posts
If you enabled it, it should work. I did it for some guy with an 08 R32. After I enabled it, he put his windows down, turned the car off, and we hit the windshield with water from my garden hose and sure enough, the windows went up.
That's cool! I was messing with VAGCOM today on a Mk5 GTI and saw that option on there... I should try that out (not sure if the NA GTI has the rain sensor on it).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.