VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Re: Anything going on this weekend in the NOVA area ?? (jetta4_nut)

what up dude, nothing that I know off, I was trying to get a cruise together to head up to MD on Sat night, I doubt I can make it now that my car died and I cant get it started again.
Nate

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Anything going on this weekend in the NOVA area ?? (Nat1267)

U could use this as an excuse to throw a VR6 lump in, just an idea

Shame about your car man, hope u can get it running soon http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,935 Posts

well, I half of the VR6 built up, th block, I have some new JE pistons in her, got the crank back three days ago, knife edged. THe Con rods I left stock. The prob is that I have no moneyleft to fix my car now. So in turn I cant put the VR in either. Im prob gonna have to sell the block to get the 2.0 up and running. Funny the way things work out some times. Mabye its an omen.
Nate

·
Registered
3,530 Posts

Quote, originally posted by jetta4_nut »
I know there's that Import show in dulles but is there anything else going on in the area over the weekend ???

not related to VW, but i'm going to nexus gold for a bachelor's party..

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote, originally posted by Nat1267 »
Im prob gonna have to sell the block to get the 2.0 up and running.

Nate

Ahh dude that blows, good luck with getting her fixed though..... try to make it our for the JMU GTG http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,935 Posts

Well, I find out tomorrow morn whats wront with her, The machanic got her running today, but left befor doing the write up. So when I called I was unable to find out the cause of the prob cept that three parts are going to need to be replaced. Hope its something I can do.
Nate

·
Registered
35,696 Posts
Re: Anything going on this weekend in the NOVA area ?? (YElloGTi)

goin trail riding and rescuein on saturday and hopefully hittin up the import expressions show
friday i roll out to bk in man*******..cause my car is legal now...heheheh

·
Registered
2,729 Posts

I heard there is a car show at the Kohls in Leesburg, VA on Saturday the 10th - I get the Loudoun Transit e-mail updates & they have this to say about it:

"Kohl's will be hosting a car show on Saturday, May 10, 2003. In order to prepare for the event, Kohl's has asked commuters not to park in the large parking area closest to Edwards Ferry Road on Friday, May 9, 2003. etc etc"

I have heard no actual details about car show, but I will probably roll out there Saturday a.m. to see what's up. The Kohls is on the corner of Highway 15 and Edward's Ferry Rd in the middle of Leesburg.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Re: Anything going on this weekend in the NOVA area ?? (YElloGTi)

i would be down for a get together tomorrow afternoon or night
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by 1.8tRacer5000 at 12:08 AM 5-10-2003

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Sounds good, saturday or sunday I was thinking around 3pm or so ??
Man I hope it doesn't rain all weekend, I'm starting to seriously dislike rian http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
2,935 Posts

well, hate to say it but Im out, One I have work, two my car is running again, but still very sick. The CEL is still on and its seems to be lacking about 40 or so HP. So Im waitng till some other parts show up before I start driving her again.
nate

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.