VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
21,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The APR Charge Pipe System is a comprehensive, direct replacement upgrade, to the factory system.

We have charge and boost pipe hoses available from your turbocharger all the way to the throttle body! This latest release adds hard pipes that replace the plastic turbocharger outlet pipe and the throttle body inlet pipe.

GET MORE INFO HERE

Click the link above to get the details and to see all of our other charge pipes to complete this setups:

Quick links:

Turbo Muffler Delete
Turbo Outlet Hose
Turbo Outlet Pipe and Hose
Intercooler Hoses
Intercooler
Throttle Body Pipe
Throttle Body Hose
Turbo Outlet Hose/Pipe and Throttle Body Pipe Kit
Charge Hose Kit

·
Registered
524 Posts
Arin, forget the nice cross over offerings from the Golf R and help us replace the stupid top end of the engine and its b-cycle hell and get us a bigger turbo......pleeeeease? :cool:

·
Registered
85 Posts
The APR Charge Pipe System is a comprehensive, direct replacement upgrade, to the factory system.

We have charge and boost pipe hoses available from your turbocharger all the way to the throttle body! This latest release adds hard pipes that replace the plastic turbocharger outlet pipe and the throttle body inlet pipe.

GET MORE INFO HERE

Click the link above to get the details and to see all of our other charge pipes to complete this setups:

Quick links:

Turbo Muffler Delete
Turbo Outlet Hose
Turbo Outlet Pipe and Hose
Intercooler Hoses
Intercooler
Throttle Body Pipe
Throttle Body Hose
Turbo Outlet Hose/Pipe and Throttle Body Pipe Kit
Charge Hose Kit
Do all this products fits the 2021 tig? Some of them won’t even say on the website.

·
Vendor
21,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some of the factory pipes have restrictors in them, they are smaller, and some melt under high temps. Ours are more free flowing and are stronger with better connection points, better clamps, silicone hoses, etc.

·
Registered
2021 Volkswagen Tiguan R-Line
2 Posts
@[email protected] I am hoping for a little clarification, will your charge pipes work if i have the VWR R600 intake?
I have seen a post that it will not work ( i can not find it again).
Thank you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts