APR ECU Upgrade for the Audi RS6/RS7 (C8) 4.0 TFSI EA825 (OPF) (ROW Market)
We're excited to announce our Engine Control Unit (ECU) Upgrades are now available for the European Audi RS6 and RS7 (C8) 4.0 TFSI OPF engine with the Bosch MG1 ECU! Expect massive gains with up to 685-767 HP and 731-804 FT-LBS of torque on tap, depending on octane, from this simple software upgrade.
Our new suite of MG1 ECU software comes after months of extensive research and development that is typically absent from the aftermarket. Our upgrade makes the engine more powerful and more exciting. We’ve extensively calibrated the system to work flawlessly on the track, while retaining safety routines to protect your engine in the most demanding scenarios. This was all made possible by our engineering team's pursuit of perfection. Development vehicles were outfitted with additional sensors, including turbo shaft speed sensors, thermocouples, transducers, and more, along with our high speed direct RAM logging equipment, to feed valuable data to the team for analysis. After thousands of hours of testing and tuning we created new calibrations that are fine tuned for several octanes and contain hundreds of map changes, with a vast array of safety features built in.
Please Note: This is for the Rest of World (ROW) non-North American market C8 RS6/RS7. This covers the 4.0 TFSI EA825 V8 with OPF. North American RS6/7, Non-OPF models, and other 4.0T vehicles to follow.
Features and Benefits
For more information, pricing, more dynos, more octanes, and charts at the wheels, crank, and gain over stock, please visit our product page
- Delivers up to 685-767 HP with 731-804 FT-LBS depending on octane
- Max gains of +112-210 AWHP and +145-225 AWFT-LBS depending on octane
- Supports 95 RON, 98 RON, 104 RON, and 108 RON fuel grades
- Quicker acceleration
- Speed limiter removed
- Standing RPM soft limiter increased
- Left-foot braking / brake boosting added
- Properly rescaled performance gauges
- Optimized thermal management and protection
- Optimized launch control strategy for faster response
- Optimized driveline protection during launch
- No hardware required (Software only)
- Supports standard bolt on modifications
- Eliminated the need for a TCU upgrade to achieve full torque
- Free lifetime updates
- Direct OBDII port flash (No ECU removal)
- 30 day money back guarantee