VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

APR 2.0T FSI High Pressure Fuel Pump (Rebuild)

** Sale pricing active until 10/14, then back to normal pricing!! **

Having fuel cuts / sputtering in the upper RPM range on your modified 2.0T FSI? The stock high pressure rail pump is most likely the culprit. Modification of the 2.0T FSI engine far beyond OEM power levels requires an additional volume of high-pressure fuel especially in the midrange (3000-5000rpm) of the powerband. To understand why this fuel is needed for the midrange, one must first understand how the fuel delivery system works in the 2.0T FSI.. Read more.

Note: This is the "rebuild" version of the APR FSI high pressure fuel pump. It receives the same internal rebuild parts and undergoes the same testing as the new pump.

USP Motorsports Rebuild Program: Normally by doing the rebuild program through APR, you will have to send in your pump for it to be modified, causing your vehicle to be down potentially for weeks! However, USP Motorsports has rebuilt pumps ready to ship for NO DOWN TIME! By purchasing this APR FSI rebuild pump through USP Motorsports, you will receive a rebuilt high pressure fuel pump with a shipping return label for your old pump. You will also be charged a core fee of $450. Once you install the rebuilt pump and send back your stock pump in WORKING CONDITION (tested by APR), you will be refunded the full $350 core charge.

Cliff notes of USP rebuild program:
1. Purchase pump here (w/ $350 core charge)
2. Install rebuild pump on vehicle
3. Put stock pump back in box (PACKAGE IT WELL!!)
4. Put shipping label on box that USP will supply you with, give to UPS (big brown truck).
5. Once APR tests your stock pump and confirms it is good, USP will refund your core charge in full.

Click here to order!!

Questions??
Fastest way to get a response, email [email protected], or AIM: Jeff at USP

:beer:

·
Registered
841 Posts
If your on the fence about the pump just go ahead and get it. Makes a big difference and Im loving mine right now. I'm stage 1+ and just drove from South Florida to upstate ny. My mpg was 29-30 and I was doing 75-80 most of the time. No down time is awesome. Got the tune and the next day USP called me and said they had the pump in. The guys at USP are great and will take care of you. The core exchange is the best way to go. :D:D

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Yeah our pricing is a little different than APR during sale period since we offer the no down-time feature (you don't have to send your pump in to be rebuilt).
there are other APR dealers that have no down-time (they have rebuilt pumps in stock) that have the same APR prices, just so you know...

·
Registered
12,077 Posts
thanks

If your on the fence about the pump just go ahead and get it. Makes a big difference and Im loving mine right now. I'm stage 1+ and just drove from South Florida to upstate ny. My mpg was 29-30 and I was doing 75-80 most of the time. No down time is awesome. Got the tune and the next day USP called me and said they had the pump in. The guys at USP are great and will take care of you. The core exchange is the best way to go. :D:D
Glad you had a great experience and results. We do have this available :thumbup:

Any turbo car is greatly dependent on the fuel system being able to handle the engine's demand.
This is an excellent way to make sure your not lacking in that department.

:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts