VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apr will be stopping off in Edison, NJ on the 7th of August at the Wellesley Inn. Just wanted to know if any of you are going?
They said that they will have the same discount for the chip as they did for Waterfest.
I'm planning on chipping that day but I'm still a little worried about warranty issues.
Anyone have any problems with the dealers?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Re: APR jersey stop (337 2GO)

quote:[HR][/HR]What is the Discount?[HR][/HR]​
It will be $499 for the chip and get a free program ($149 value). So basically you get a $650 chip for $499 and get to pick any two programs you want. Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Banned
5,977 Posts
Re: APR jersey stop (Jonathan APR)

quote:[HR][/HR]What is the Discount?
It will be $499 for the chip and get a free program ($149 value). So basically you get a $650 chip for $499 and get to pick any two programs you want. Let me know if you have any other questions.[HR][/HR]​
'
I have a question, how is this fair for anyone who doesn't live on the East Coast? If you're offering that sort of incentive to get chipped because you're stopping in Jersey, why dont you high tail your way down to Austin Texas too. Or tell the local shops to offer the same incentive.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Re: APR jersey stop (Mindflux)

quote:[HR][/HR]I have a question, how is this fair for anyone who doesn't live on the East Coast? If you're offering that sort of incentive to get chipped because you're stopping in Jersey, why dont you high tail your way down to Austin Texas too. Or tell the local shops to offer the same incentive.
[HR][/HR]​
Because they ran out of chips at Waterfest and want to be nice to all the disgruntled peeps who weren't able to get their cars chipped.
I'll be there tomorrow, w/my bro's 337. Since he's out of town for the week he asked me to do the honors.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif C ya'll there.

·
Banned
5,977 Posts
Re: APR jersey stop (NeoJetta)

quote:[HR][/HR]I have a question, how is this fair for anyone who doesn't live on the East Coast? If you're offering that sort of incentive to get chipped because you're stopping in Jersey, why dont you high tail your way down to Austin Texas too. Or tell the local shops to offer the same incentive.

Because they ran out of chips at Waterfest and want to be nice to all the disgruntled peeps who weren't able to get their cars chipped.
I'll be there tomorrow, w/my bro's 337. Since he's out of town for the week he asked me to do the honors.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif C ya'll there.
[HR][/HR]​
So? What about the disgruntled people who live in all other parts of the country that could not get this "waterfest" deal. It shouldn't be about where you show up, it should be about what you drive.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Re: APR jersey stop (Mindflux)

quote:[HR][/HR]So? What about the disgruntled people who live in all other parts of the country that could not get this "waterfest" deal. It shouldn't be about where you show up, it should be about what you drive.[HR][/HR]​
I don't know man I can't answer for APR. Guess that's why they call it a "show special" pricing.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Re: APR jersey stop (KeEbLeR)

quote:[HR][/HR]is this chip going to add any horsepower??? and if so how much? Im thinking about taking my dad with his 337 up there tommorrow.....is it worth it?[HR][/HR]​
Are you kidding???
http://www.goapr.com
Best bang for the buck mod you can do with a 1.8t. 215hp, 240+ft.lbs.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Re: APR jersey stop (KeEbLeR)

quote:[HR][/HR]is this chip going to add any horsepower??? and if so how much? Im thinking about taking my dad with his 337 up there tommorrow.....is it worth it?[HR][/HR]​
quote:[HR][/HR]Is this chip going to void any kind of waranty?[HR][/HR]​
You've got 114 posts and you're still having to ask questions like these? What have you been posting/reading about the entire time??

[Modified by Racin'Jason, 3:54 PM 8-7-2002]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.