VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw on APR's website that a KO4 kit is availible. Does anybody think this is a good kit? The price was 1700 I believe and the ECU upgrade is another 700!! Apr also said that exhaust would be a good idea also, that is about a thousand. well without the exhaust, do you think 2200 is a good price for just a KO4 drop in with the software???

·
Banned
1,649 Posts
Re: APR KO4 KIT ????? (antonwrineturbo)

The software is included, not an additional cost. The 699 software, is for software alone, for people who have big turbo kits already.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: APR KO4 KIT ????? (NDturbo_dude)

Is it really? on the website it said that people who already had stage 1 software will have to pay an additional 200$ and people who need the software its 700$. well If what your saying is true, do you think its a good turbo kit for the money? compared to other KO4 kits, and possiblly T3 kits????

·
Banned
1,649 Posts
Re: APR KO4 KIT ????? (antonwrineturbo)

We are a APR authorized distributor. If you already are a APR customer and you buy a K04, the upgrade is 200. I think this is a good valve, and I hope to either have that or a Stage III on my car by the time our show rolls around in May.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Re: APR KO4 KIT ????? (NDturbo_dude)

Quote, originally posted by NDturbo_dude »
We are a APR authorized distributor. If you already are a APR customer and you buy a K04, the upgrade is 200. I think this is a good valve, and I hope to either have that or a Stage III on my car by the time our show rolls around in May.

I was wondering if you already have apr software and are only looking to purchase the KO4 gofware would it still be $200?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts