VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have a 02 337 stg3+ i had a idle issue so i cleaned the throttle body and iat sensors. replaced 02 sensor and coils all bought from ecs tuning. did a throttle body alignment and i am running a brand new ecs n75 race valve now but it was the stock valve before i broke it. i used to spike 22psi and hold 20 to red line now i'm not sure if i have the line hooked up right on the n75 i've heard the race valves vacuum connections are different from the stock valves. can anyone suggest anything else i can try i have a vag com but i'm new to using it i don't know how to log measuring blocks yet. my boost is now at 12 to 15psi i have no fault codes. also it was doing this before the n75 switch i did a search thats what led me to replace all those parts.

Modified by 3372002 at 11:25 AM 5-11-2007

Modified by 3372002 at 11:33 AM 5-11-2007

·
Registered
740 Posts
Re: apr stg3+ low boost (3372002)

sounds like u did connect the lines incorrectly to the n75. i have done this many of times, either i get low boost or i get way to much. i also just go rid of the n75 and with a MBC from kinetic, great upgrade

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
why are you running "race" N75? I am on stock N75 now with apr stage 3+ and stock intercooler and i run around 1.5bar to redline. I am gonna try N75J once i get bigger intercooler. If i were you i would put back original N75 and see what happens, its possible that you hit soft limp because of that race valve.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I talked with apr and they think it might be the wastegate actuator. they are going to need my turbo back and they are taking care of the problem for me and giving me the choice to get a rental on them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.