APR's Transverse 2.0 TSI Audi S3 and VW Golf R Engine Conversion Packages @ HS Tuning will upgrade your current factory rated 200hp and 207lb-ft Transverse 2.0 TSI Engine with all of the necessary OEM components from the European Audi S3 and VW Golf R and meticulously recalibrated Engine Management to produce 366 horsepower and 380lb-ft of torque on 93 octane gas.
Reliability, drivability, stealth and enhanced performance that cannot be beat are the highlights of APR's newest OEM-component based conversion package.
APR's engineers have expertly recalibrated the engine management system to allow for nearly flat torque delivery from 3000 RPM to 5000 RPM which results in a smooth linear pull throughout the power band. Keeping the track enthusiast in mind, this conversion package will not result in overpowering of the driveline but will allow for smooth acceleration to easily maintain control while cornering.
The Borg Warner K04 turbocharger selected by VAG engineers is perfectly sized for the 2.0 liters of displacement to allow for stout horsepower numbers as the RPMs increase with no dramatic fall off as redline approaches. This ensures plenty of power in the high RPMs for continued acceleration in the straights and positioning at the healthiest portion of the power band after corner exit.
- APR EMCS Software (must be flashed by an APR dealer)>
- APR Modified OEM K04 Turbocharger with Billet Compressor Wheel,Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold, N75 Solenoid and Wastegate Actuator
- APR CNC Turbo Outlet Flange
- APR Turbo to Turbo Outlet Flange O-Ring
- APR Turbo to Turbo Outlet Screws (3x)
- APR Turbo Outlet Silicon Hoses
- APR Turbo Outlet Hose Clamps (2x)
- APR CNC Compressor Cover DV Mounting Flange
- APR Turbo to DV Mounting Flange O-Rings (2x)
- APR Turbo to DV Mounting Flange Screws (3x)
- OEM DV Mounting Screws (3x)
- OEM DV Mounting Screw Lock Washers (3x)
- APR Laser Cut PCV Port Cover
- APR PCV Port Cover Gasket
- OEM PCV Port Cover Screws (2x)
- OEM PCV Port Cover Screw Lock Washers (2x)
- OEM Turbo Manifold Gasket
- OEM Turbo Manifold Nuts (4x)
- OEM Downpipe Studs (4x)
- OEM Downpipe Nuts (4x)
- OEM Downpipe Gasket
- OEM EVAP Line One Time Use Hose Clamps (3x)
- OEM Oil Return Line Gasket (2x)
- OEM Oil Feed Line Washers (2x)
- OEM Coolant Feed Line Washers (2x)
- OEM Coolant Return Line Washers (2x)
- One of the greatest benefits to the APR K04 turbocharger system is its simple, yet elegant design. APR's CNC machined direct compressor recirculation port on the OEM compressor cover significantly reduces engine bay clutter and saves the end user from the hidden costs of purchasing extra throttle body pipes, hoses, clamps and DV mounts for recirculating boost pressure. The compact design also removes extra charge piping volume to allow for lightning fast boost response and less locations for boost leaks. Furthermore, charge air pressure is directed directly at the compressor wheel which helps keep the turbo spooled upon lifting the throttle, minimizing turbo lag.
- The OEM k04 turbocharger features a turbo muffler designed to reduce turbocharger sound in the cabin that also creates a restriction in the boost pressure delivery stream. APR removes the turbo muffler not only to enhance the sound of the turbocharger, but also to smooth the airflow across the previously baffled muffler section. A clean and simple CNC flange developed by APR's Engineering Team is bolted directly to the compressor cover in place of the OEM turbo muffler. A long mounting surface provides an excellent slip proof surface for mounting the silicon discharge hose and an o-ring between the flanges ensures a life of leak proof operation.
- The K04 turbocharger was originally designed for an FSI engine, and as such, some items not required for the new TSI engine are present. The compressor cover features a port used in the FSI's PCV system, however on the TSI, this same port is located higher up on the intake tubing. APR has provided a gasket sealed laser cut port cover to block off this part and ensure no unmetered air leaks into the system. The design is clean and simple and never requires maintenance.
Optional OEM Exhaust Compatibility:
While a full exhaust is recommended for maximum power, If you're in a situation where running a high flow exhaust is not permissible, APR has also developed software specificly to use with your OEM Exhaust system. You may switch between high flow exhaust software or OEM exhaust software free of charge any time you alter your exhaust system.
Interested in purchasing an APR K04 2.0T system for your car? - BUY HERE!
We have installed countless K04 systems here at our facility. From out experience with this product, we have determined the modifications that are required for you to get the most out of your new K04
APR Cast Downpipe DPK0002 (Upgrade Highly Recommended) - BUY HERE!
APR Intercooler IC100012 (Upgrade Highly Recommended) - BUY HERE!
APR Carbonio Intake Stage 1 CI100020 (Upgrade Highly Recommended) - BUY HERE!
APR Carbonio Intake Stage II CI100020C (Recommended) - BUY HERE!
This product is available for installation in our Westlake, Ohio facility, please call HS Tuning at 216-577-7171 to schedule an appointment.