VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone wants to cruise up with me this Sat. I'm going up to meet with UNEK Motorsports, RAWNRG, and others at the weekly Fredricksburg GTG and wondered if anyone wants to cruise up with me. I know Richmond is a Wide city, and that people would be coming from all corners, so I figured the best place to meet would be on 95N somewhere since everyone has to take 95 to get there anyway.
How about the Parham Rd. Wall Mart Parking lot at 8:00pm Sat Night (Parham Road side near Gas stations). Easy access to the Interstate, and somewhat centrally located. If anyone has a better location please suggest it. If you need to contact me, please call my cell at 804-539-5081. See you there.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Re: April 13, Richmond to Fredricksburg Cruise (rawlmark)

got some other people 2 come as well,u know theres some nice BMW's an AUDI's ridein around down there.

·
Registered
457 Posts

hey can u get some pics of my car an ashleys car 4 our clubs web site.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: April 13, Richmond to Fredricksburg Cruise (AIR & N2O)

Guess I'll be cruising up by myself. See you guys there.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Just an update...
Since I got no replies I'll be going to NoVA the afternoon of the 13th. Then driving down to Fredricksburg that evening instead of meeting up with people at Walmart. If you're planning on meeting me at WalMart, I won't be there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.