VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's that time of year again for APTuning to give back to our customers. Just like tradition we will have our annual open house, however this year we will be changing it up so it is more fun and interactive for those who attend.

For 2014 there will be much more going on!! Exhibition dynos of APTuning demo cars, Great food and refreshments, Prizes & Giveaways, APR Software and Hardware sales, and for the first time APR Sales & Engineering staff will be on site for tech seminars ranging from software, hardware, and the APR mobile application!

It should be for a great week and worth the trip to hang out, grab some lunch, learn about awesome products, and take advantage of APR sales and prizes!

·
Registered
25,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tentative Schedule for the open house is pictured below. If plan on attending one of the tech sessions/seminars at a certain time please feel free to comment. Would like try and get a head count for each one if possible.

·
Registered
25,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We again need a car for the VW portion of the demo as the first person just cancelled. Preferably a MK6 GTI, GLI or Golf R that is stock performance wise.

If interested please contact me directly asap. [email protected]

·
Registered
25,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looking like the weather is going to cooperate and should have a great turn out with a bunch of awesome display and show cars. A handful of VW's from mk4 show cars to MK6 APR Stage 3's, was well as some amazing Audi's like an R8, RS7, APR Stage 3+ S5, etc.

·
Registered
192 Posts
If I hadn't traded my 2011 DSG GTI I'd be all over this. Anything ready for 2014 Passat GENIII 1.8TEA888 with auto trans yet?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts