VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now have a foot long key scratch in the drivers side rear quarter panel of my car. I am beyond furious
. It could be worse, it could be the whole side of the car, but this is bad enough. I think I know who did if , but I have absolutely no proof, so there is not a whole lot I can do

Do any of you guys know about how much this may cost to fix, I am planning on getting a couple of estimates this week , and I would like to have a ball park figure before I go to the body shops. Any input is greatly appreciated....

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: ARRGGHH!!!! Someone Keyed my car!!!! Estimates??? (Jetta_J)

Kush, I hear ya man, A couple years ago , I wouldnt have needed proof to take care of business. However I am applying to Law School and the legal community frowns upon that behavior, plus when I was 19 I learned the hard and expensive way that violence is not the answer. But all things considering , I still have some friends in low places that may be willing to help me out hehe.....

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: ARRGGHH!!!! Someone Keyed my car!!!! Estimates??? (TRBNIUM)

Thanks for the input guys, I guess I can expect to spend about 500$ or so. I hope its not more, it it is , im gonna go through my insurance company. It sucks that so many people are jealous a$$holes. They see a nice clean car and they have to mess it up
Oh well thats life.....

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: ARRGGHH!!!! Someone Keyed my car!!!! Estimates??? (JKO)

Just got an estimate for $400 , no too bad, the guy said it doesnt look like a keying. It looks more like I got hit, oh well, glad i didnt confront the person I thought it might be. I feel a little better now, but still pissed that it was a probably a hit and run, but glad to know that it may not be someone thats out to mess up my car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.