VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

10501 - 10520 of 10564 Posts

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Hey guys! Greetings from neighboring CLT. :) I was curious if you guys have a public FB group page? We were thinking of heading up your way sometime this summer and figured maybe we could meet up. Our Friend's Page is here on FB. :thumbup:
Cheers,
Smithers
Chapter 11 Dubs

·
Registered
635 Posts
The following weekend I have a drive starting at 4pm. Anyone is welcome to join, it is a bunch or runs on hwy 151.
Oh? :wave: 151 sounds good.
Asheville VAG group idea: AsheVAGas...get it...see what I did there?

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, you’ve been a wonderful audience. I’ll be here all week. Try the veal. And don’t forget to tip your waitress. :D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
:wave: As Paul and others have requested I did create a Facebook group. Asheville Area VW enthusiasts, feel free to search and join, I encourage it. Throwback pic for you to enjoy

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Spotted a red mkIV Jetta on Patton Ave, Vag was rolling on black wheels and had tinted windows, looked good from the distance.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Anyone looking for a K04 MK6 GTI? (Asking 17K for everything including 2nd set of wheels with tires -Karthoms) Selling mine, mods are in signature, have a passat TDI now for the family hauler. Will actually have time to show up to meets since im no longer a mailman starting friday.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wednesday meetups at All German Performance - South Asheville

Hi! I'm not sure if this has been mentioned on here (I didn't read all 300 posts), but in case it hasn't...

Danny at All German Performance has meetups every other Wednesday (most times at his shop).

Check out his website and facebook for details.

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllGermanPerformance

·
Registered
960 Posts
Hello from the land of no real summer.

I noticed on fb. That el presidente is going to NoWo. In michigan

Is there any truth to this? It's only about 5hr away from me. So if you wanted to stop off in Chicago you guys could crash at my apt. Then have a short trip the next day.

I'd like to check it out also. Appears to be an apr event 2nd year
In a tiny German town. Should be cool.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
My fellow Volkswagen enthusiasts, this Saturday the 6th starting at Noon, Harmony Motors will be having our launch of the MK7 Golf/ GTi. There will be food, games, prizes and the local radio station to promote the event and our own little VW show. I hope to see many of you there!

Some have even mentioned a Parkway drive after hmmm

·
Registered
635 Posts
Can anybody recommend a good detailer?
I have a bit of an Oak build up from parking under a tree.

10501 - 10520 of 10564 Posts