VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

10521 - 10540 of 10564 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
My fellow Volkswagen enthusiasts, this Saturday the 6th starting at Noon, Harmony Motors will be having our launch of the MK7 Golf/ GTi. There will be food, games, prizes and the local radio station to promote the event and our own little VW show. I hope to see many of you there!

Some have even mentioned a Parkway drive after hmmm
My ride looks like crap but I'll definitely be there. :vampire:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I'm starting to get excited about Saturday. Please like/ share and spread the word, I'd love a good turnout. Several have mentioned a drive afterward, Who's in??!

·
Banned
85 Posts
Can get other parts but this is what we have in stock and ready to ship
feel free to pm with any questions

ci100020-c golf/jetta/gti 2.0/1.8 tsi stage 2 intake $214.50 shipped

ci100025 mk6 golf/jetta 2.5 cold air intake $299 shipped

ci100022 mk5-mk6 2.0tdi cold air intake $299 shipped

sb100044 mk5-6 gti rear sway bar $269 shipped

cd100013 a3/jetta/gti mk5-mk6 2.0t downpipe $719 shipped

apr large or small badge $29.99 shipped or 2 for $51.99 shipped

ci100020e 1.8t/2.0t adapter bracket $33.99 shipped

ci100020b tsi filter bracket $29.99 shipped

ci100020a breather filter kit for ci100020 $29.99 shipped

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Welcome back Julien.

Spotted a mkIV DBP r32 on Biltmore ave. vag looked stock for the most part

·
Registered
91 Posts
Anyone in the Asheville area with a mkV R32 willing to meet up and show off their car? I've been a longtime fan of the R32 and am looking to get a mkV for a daily driver.

I can't find any for sale that are close by, and have yet to drive the vehicle. I understand that many would be uncomfortable with a stranger driving their car, but if I could at least check out the vehicle and perhaps ride along, that would be great.

As a fellow car enthusiast looking to join the VW family, thank you!

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
Anyone in the Asheville area with a mkV R32 willing to meet up and show off their car? I've been a longtime fan of the R32 and am looking to get a mkV for a daily driver.

I can't find any for sale that are close by, and have yet to drive the vehicle. I understand that many would be uncomfortable with a stranger driving their car, but if I could at least check out the vehicle and perhaps ride along, that would be great.

Don't know anyone in our small community with a MKV R32. There is a couple MKIV R32s around.

·
Registered
633 Posts

Got my R back in June. Willing to meet up if you like. It is definitely a work in progress, my wife calls it the money pit lol. I have been meaning to get to AGP for a gtg but have been way too busy.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I did meet someone a few weeks ago at Cheddar's with a UG one. Wasn't sure if they were a resident or on vacation. I know Harmony has one on their used lot (or did a while back)

10521 - 10540 of 10564 Posts