VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling most of what's left of a MK2 Jetta after my friend was unable to complete his resto plans. It was a running Alpine White eco-diesel with Gray Interior. He sold the big stuff and I couldn't stomach seeing the rest go to the dump. I'm more of a Mk1/Scirocco guy, so apologies if I don't get all the details right.

Parts are in the photos below, I also have a hood and all glass except for the windshield, hopefully will be able to get more parts soon. May possibly be getting both d/s doors and p/s back door soon.

All prices OBO before shipping. May be able to arrange some amount of parts relay in the OK/TX/KS/AR area. I am located in Lawton, OK

Hood (has a rock dent on leading edge) - $40 - rather not ship
Window Glass - $25 apiece - pics soon
Back Door Stationary Glass with all seals - $25 apiece - pics soon
Rear Window (has 3rd brakelight and defroster) - $40 - pics soon

Steering wheel pad (needs cleaning) - $10

Front Stock Swaybar - $15

All door panels - $70 for whole set - $20 each

Console - $15

Wiper Motor Assembly - $20

Crank Window Regulator (unsure which door) - $15

Radiator - $40
Grill Trimpiece no rust out, all tabs intact (what's the proper term for this thing? Sorry not all that MK2 knowledgeable) - $40

Instrument Cluster / Dashboard trim - $15

Other assorted trim pieces - $80 for all or $10-$15 apiece

Backseat (unsure if I can get the armrest) - $30 - rather not ship

Stock Bucket Seats (no holes, padding wear on driver's bolster) - $90 for pair - $50 apiece - rather not ship

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.