VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1775 Posts

·
Registered
13,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In order to keep this forum a little cleaner, we ask that all requests for photoshop work on cars be put into this thread. With everything in this one thread, everyone will have one place to get them done and learn how to do them.
So please post your requests in this thread from now on.
Thanks.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Re: ***Attention: All Car Photoshop Requests Here*** (.:RDriver)

NOTE: The artists in the A&D forum are here on a volunteer basis and take on these requests as they wish. We are vortex members just like you. None of us here are required to take on these projects. Please keep this in mind when requesting free work.
When requesting a Photoshop of your car please submit high-resolution photos. Cell phone shots and/or other highly distorted or blurry photos are not allowed.
If requesting wheels and/or other add-on mods, please supply a high-resolution photo taken at the same angle of the original photo. This is highly important for lighting, etc. Straying from this will hinder the quality of work and you may not get what you requested.
We are not magicians and cannot work wonders, especially when the work being requested is free and for visual stimulation only. If you are needing print work, logos, designs, or any other artwork, please submit these requests in another thread.
One last thing... Most of us here have jobs and clients that bitch enough, so please be nice and respectful to the artists in the A&D forum.

Cheers,
A&D Mafia

Modified by mr lee at 10:30 AM 12-10-2008

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Re: ***Attention: All Car Photoshop Requests Here*** (mr lee)

i wanna see how this would look with yellow calipers.

or this, i like the bbs's more.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Re: (Kavanagh)

thanks so much! if its not too much trouble, on the second picture; can you paint the bbs's black and make the calipers a little brighter/bigger? http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
5,655 Posts

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
the gloss black looks good on JB... maybe with some JB lips? who knows??!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Re: (Kavanagh)

that looks amazing, thanks! what are you talking about with the lips, though? im not quite sure what you mean.

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Re: (chilisickle)

the lips of your wheels.... like a jazz blue stripe along the outer most part of the wheels....

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
Re: ***Attention: All Car Photoshop Requests Here*** (.:RDriver)

I really love this pic of my corrado, but hate the black hood, could someone please pshop it to match the rest of the car. hopefully it will motivate me to get it painted
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
235 Posts
Would someone kindly p-shop the new RS4 wheels on my car. I really appreciate it.
here is my car:

and here seems to be a decent shot of the wheels.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 1775 Posts